vs. Sacramento Kings:: 22 points, 18 assists
vs. Utah Jazz:: 18 points, 10 assists
vs. Golden State Warriors:: 18 points, 11 assists
- Me: I figured our relations were NOT progressing you as an individual
- Person: Yea, I felt like things were NOT doing anything for me
- Me: I hear that. So I was rite, time to move on...
- Person: I never thought things would come to this! It's hard for me to forget...
- Me: Sad, I agree, but we dont have to forget...just move in different directions.
- Person: Ur right...ur so right.
- Me: I wish you well, I hope all works out for you....
- Person: Same here...
- Me: I guess we see when we see, talk when we talk...have a good one!
- Person: Same.
- **And this is folks, how the end of an era comes to fruition. No hard feelings. But this is possible reason for the end of a season....
This weekend, I checked out the movie The Mechanic starring Jason Statham, Ben Foster, and Donald Sutherland. Before going, I’m going to be honest, I was expecting another car-oriented, gun-toting, cheesy-quote-one-liner movie. Lets be honest, even though Jason is a really good action actor, his movies have kind of been redundant. Most of the movies he has headlined, the scripts have been rather blah in terms of plot development and overall lines. Although the reviews were encouraging, I wasnt expecting too much. After watching the movie, I must say, THIS IS THE BEST JASON STATHAM MOVIE I HAVE EVER SEEN!! The action was on point, the lines were memorable, and the plot twists kept me on the edge of my seat. In my opinion, you can always tell when a movie is good when you are talkin to the actors/screen as if they can hear you…lol. There were quite a few jump scenes, and the action was good. I definitely recommend this movie. Go and check it out! I know its not a great Valentine’s Day movie pick, but its a good watch…
Is this true Tumblr Family?!
Happy Sabbath to you too!
Church in the AM?
Vintage Ivy collector Zachary DeLuca recently opened an Etsy shop under the name Newton Street Vintage.
Newton Street Vintage specializes in tailored clothing and accessories for men. Its primary focus is mid-century collegiate style and Americana, with the occasional nod to Savile Row. We strive to curate the most desirable, highest quality vintage collection available and ensure that all items sold are in excellent condition.
While we believe that true vintage clothing is of pre-1970 provenance, we do include in the collection items of more recent origin that fit our style, such as Brooks Brothers and J.Press from the ’70s and ’80s. All items are priced according to age, rarity and condition. We source clothing constantly, with new items added weekly.
I’m diggin his shop and vision. If you have time and money, stop by and check his movement out!